Support the Project!
Awesome Guns modification is a project powered by a very small team and depends on people volunteering time, money, and enthusiastic to keep it going. This page will help you if you are interested in supporting the project in any way.
Share your ideas, testing and bug fixing
Awesome Guns modification is constantly evolving. It would be great if you want to share your interesting ideas that can be implemented. Also, if you notice any mistakes or omissions during the game, please let us know.
Awesome Guns modification is a multilingual project. English, Russian and some Polish articles have been implemented. You can help to translate Awesome Guns modification into other languages. In addition, you can improve the current articles in English. Please, visit the translation page for more details.
Awesome Guns modification is free, but there are a lot of things that require a lot of money. Software development and testing, drawing animation and purchasing the equipment. If you would like to support it, please make a donation via PayPal. This money will be used for research, development and ongoing expenses.
You can also donate directly to PayPal at
Linking and recommending
Awesome Guns modification lives mostly through the attention of many active and passive fans. You can help increase the attention of our audience by talking about the project to your friends and acquaintances.
Moreover, if you have your own website then you can publish a link to the Awesome Guns modification on your website.
You can recommend Awesome Guns modification on the OpenXcom board.
We have been recommended by.....
February 27, 2017
- Many thanks for your mod. Of all OXC mods i have tried recently, your mod i enjoyed most. And special thanks for the "reinvention" of the LAW (a disposable rocket launcher with HEAT warhead).
August 22, 2016
- This is the best mod for xcom that I've played. You very clearly have an attention to detail and there is excellent balance between the weapons and game functions you've added. I really like that you've measured ammo counts to keep things balanced and the quick draw inventory slot was a very good idea that has me using pistols for about the first time ever. I hope to see more work from you soon.
August 15, 2016
- Super! Hope on next version we may get a couple of coverted aliens weapons more :)
August 11, 2016
- What's up fellow Canuck! Great work with this mod; I really enjoy the conceptual tweak (I.e. overheating) that you introduce with the laser weapons. Have you ever considered adding a laser sniper rifle to your mod? I think it would add a nice compliment to the current offerings, that being having a long range, high TU laser option- you know, to really "reach out and touch" some E.Ts ;D.
August 10, 2016
- Looks really nice. I like the new graphic for the weapons.
August 10, 2016
- I should say theese guns looks really AWESOME!!! because they looks like cool replica out of original amrs.
Still, I will check this mod only after the original vanilla game finished but it looks really promising.
And yeah, the topic is formated and written in such way it's a pleasure to read.
Thank you for the mod!
August 09, 2016
- Source code on github and comprehensive and nicely formatted documentation? You're my new favourite modder! Good job.